By: Gabriel Jackson
In recent years, SaaS marketing has grown into a fascinating industry where you can build a valuable relationship with the target audiences and business consumers. The focus is to create awareness about your products and services to increase profitability.
Many questions bother the business owners like:
- How to launch the product
- How do we carry out the marketing process
- How to acquire customers for our business
- How to improve the profitability
Key Takeaways from this Guide
Software as a Service marketing is different from other types of marketing. Even expert reports state that the SaaS Market will grow to nearly $76 billion by the year 2020. The businesses that are not still aware of its strategical approach can hire the SaaS Marketing Consultant. They will build a proper plan to sail your business smoothly. Here are some of the pointers.
1. Setting of Goals
The challenge that the marketers face nowadays is setting the goals and measuring them for their respective departments. Under SaaS Marketing, you can review your goals through:
· Using the “Funnel-Conversion” rate metrics to see how many leads need to be generated at each stage
· Check the amount of website traffic to meet the funnel metrics
· The visitor-to-customer model will aid you in working via the revenue-growth goals and taking you all the way to the top of the funnel. This will support in determining the leads, their visits, and the conversion goals.
2. Allocating the Budget
With the greater idea, businesses may launch a product and get some minimal monthly income rolling too. Therefore, if you want to increase your sales, you need to leverage your budget towards real marketing goals. For this, you can take support from the reputed Los Angeles Digital Marketing & Advertising agency to frame your budget. Again, this will fall under the revenue-growth goal where your estimate budget will range between 10% to 40%. It means the median rate will be around 28% as compared to their growth rate.
3. Generation of Leads
As the SaaS industry is growing, and the experts did a great prediction, so the marketers are driving their funds towards the sales channel to acquire consumers. By setting the goals and budget, the marketers can work towards pipeline marketing and lead generation. The inbound, life cycle and content marketing will help you the most. This will help in attracting customers towards your website if you are using videos, Infographics, slides, etc. To convert the visitors into the leads you need to understand the user’s perspective and drive your energy towards providing immediate solutions through your products and services.
4. Optimizing Your Business Website
The main objective of designing an attractive and optimized website is to magnetize users and convert them into full-paying customers. Performance marketing will help you to measure the website traffic that is generated in a particular period. Moreover, you need to engage your respective audiences so that they stay longer on your website. For this, your website must possess significant SaaS website elements like:
· Communicating your business value
· Easily navigable pricing page
· Making a Call-to-action statement
· Getting feedback from your consumers through pop-ups
· Allowing Live Chat feature for helping on-site customers
5. Seeking Key SaaS Metrics
The key SaaS business metrics will help you in acquiring the customers and measuring your business performance. Below you can see a few vital metrics:
· Focus on the Customer Churn that has happened over a week, month or annually. You must constantly improve your products and services to make your customers stay.
· Building Consumer-focused content and how your products are going to be a real solution to their woes
· Using versatile online resources to engage your consumers
· Managing your business operations through your Salesforce
· Optimize your website through SEO services and other digital marketing solutions
SaaS Marketing is different from other forms of marketing, and it can be helpful to partner with someone especially if this may be too time consuming or you lack the resources on staff to properly execute. Partner with Growth Hacker Social and let us help you build a successful inbound marketing campaign. Our marketing savvy team of inbound marketers has the knowledge, experience, and technology to drive success.